Austin Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch
All Ticket Sales are by Online Reservation Only.
Reservations are required for entry.
Upon purchasing a ticket, you will select a reservation time. You can enter up to 1 hour after your reservation time.
The Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch at Barton Hill Farms is the perfect way to spend a nice autumn day in Central Texas. Our picturesque family-owned farm just outside of Austin lets you experience life on the farm — even if it’s just for the day.
Take fall photos with the family under the cottonwood trees. Pick your very own pumpkins from our beautiful pumpkin patch. Get lost (and then found again) in our 3.5 acre corn maze. Then take a break, relax on a swing beneath a shady tree, and let the Colorado River wash your cares away.
A day on the farm will soon become part of your family’s annual fall traditions.
Changes on the Farm for a Safer Environment
Barton Hill Farms is taking steps to make sure the farm is as fun as ever — while still providing a safe environment.
Stay safe in the fresh, open air of our outdoor environment
We have gone cashless for the season.
There will be a limited capacity of guests each day, though we don't anticipate reaching capacity on Fridays
Daily employee health screenings & temperature checks
Vigorous cleaning procedures before, during, & after opening
Guests will be asked to wear masks wherever distancing is not possible and in indoor buildings
Please visit only when healthy. If you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive, please stay home.
Please keep 6ft between your group and others
Use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands frequently
All tickets must be purchased online for the day you plan to attend. Buying tickets in advance will reduce the time guests have to spend in line and help keep everyone safe.
The event may sell out, so get your tickets early!
- October 3rd, 4th
- October 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th (Open on Columbus Day!)
- October 16th, 17th, 18th
- October 23rd, 24th, 25th
- October 30th, 31st, November 1st
- November 7th, 8th
- November 14th, 15th
The Most Scenic Pumpkin Patch in Texas!
The Pumpkin Patch
The Corn Maze
Get lost in Austin’s coolest corn maze! Our corn maze is one of the major attractions at our annual Fall Festival. Every year, we come up with a fun new theme and a completely different maze design. Clues throughout the maze will help you and the little ones navigate your way through every twist and turn. Expect the maze to take about 30 to 45 minutes to solve (although you can exit early if necessary)!
New on the Farm!
Bringing the family out to the farm? Our semi-private cabanas are the perfect place for a small group to gather. Enjoy the shade and take a break from all the activity! Here’s what a cabana rental includes:
- Reservation of one 12’ x 14’ covered cabana with bench seating
- Total occupancy — 10 people per cabana
- 16’ x 12’ uncovered firepit area
- Half-day rentals
- 10 bottles of water
Barton Hugel Apfelwein & Biergarten
Our latest addition, The Apfelwein & Biergarten, is a special place for our 21+ guests. We offer multiple craft beers and ciders on tap from local breweries.
Overlooking the Colorado River, Barton Hugel is a great spot to hang out and watch the river flow by.
New Menu Items
We’re cooking up some tasty grub on the farm this fall!
- 100% pure Barton Hill Farms beef patties. Pasture raised, hormone & antibiotic free!
- Applewood smoked, freshly made, pulled pork sandwiches
- Fresh, hand-dipped chicken tenders
- Funnel cakes
- Family meal deals at all locations
- And more!
Fall Festival Fun
Coolest Corn Maze
Beer and Cider Garden
TX Live Music Stage
Farm animals in the Texas Pasture
Bee Train Rides
Texas Hayride Trail
Competitive Ball Zone
Wilbarger Village Texas-sized Tree Fort
Texas Jumbo Jumping Pillow
Catch & Release Fishing
The Colorado River
Food and Drink
The pumpkin patch and corn maze are just the start of the fun things to do. Spend the day enjoying the fresh fall air and activities like:
- Live Texas Music on Saturday and Sunday!
- Going for a bounce on the Texas Jumbo Jumping Pillow
- Trying their hand at archery in Archer’s Corner
- Hanging with the farm animals in the “Texas Pasture”
- Firing the Apple Cannons
- Going for a Bee Train ride
- Taking a Texas Hayride
- Testing their skills at shooting hoops in The Competitive Ball Zone
- Shooting down the Super Slides
- Playing yard games like tetherball, corn hole, and washers
- Climbing and sliding on the Wilbarger Willage Texas-sized Tree Fort
- And more!
Face painting, apple cannons, and catch & release fishing at “Huck’s Fishing Pond” will be available for an extra fee.
Plus, we’ll have live music most days on the TX Live Music Stage! Austin’s famous live music scene stretches to Bastrop and beyond. Let the kids dance all afternoon, and try a two-step yourself.
Food & Drink
When the kids are ready for a break from their play, we have plenty of snacks and drinks to get them re-fueled! Burgers, pulled pork, pizza, and more are on the menu at our 7 food and drink stands.
Everything at Barton Hill Farms is free of high fructose corn syrup!
The Fry House
- Hand-dipped chicken tenders, made fresh daily! (Never frozen!)
- French fries
- Funnel cakes
- Lightly-pasteurized apple cider
The Smokehouse & Grill
- Burgers from all-natural 100% Barton Hill Farms beef patties
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Potato chips
- Cheese & pepperoni pizzas
About the Farm
Barton Hill Farms is a family-owned 118-acre farm in Bastrop, Texas. Located just 30 miles from downtown Austin, it’s the perfect place to escape with your family for a day of classic fall fun. Whether you’re a lifelong resident or just visiting the Austin area, we hope you’ll stop by the farm to make memories with your friends and family.
- We love your pets! But with so many little kiddos and farm animals around, we ask that you leave your pets at home. Service animals are always welcome.
- No coolers or cooler bags, please!
- No smoking or vaping, please!
- Strollers for kids and wagons for kids and/or pumpkins are allowed.
- There’s a lot of sun out here, so don’t forget hats and sunscreen. Close-toed shoes are encouraged.
- Just because it’s raining in Austin doesn’t mean it’s raining in Bastrop! Make sure to check the weather on the farm.
- Parking is FREE at Barton Hill Farms.