We welcome professional photographers and their clients to take photos on our property, and we are offering private shoots on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays starting April 28th.
Admission for private photography shoots is $250 for a 2.5 hour session from 5:30pm-8:00pm. You will be required to fill out our information form.
To schedule your photography appointment, choose your desired time on our Photography Ticketing page. We look forward to working with you!
Booking Coming Soon!!
Visitor, Individual and Family Photography
Barton Hill Farms is a gorgeous location for photography and we encourage our guests to take memorable photos and snapshots. Photography utilizing a professional photographer requires additional fee discussed in the next section. We value all of our visitors and want to ensure a pleasant experience for them. As a courtesy, if a guest is asked by another guest not to take photos of that person or others accompanying that person, the request must be honored to protect personal rights of privacy. If the photo has already been taken, it must be deleted upon request.
Additional Professional Photography Policies:
- Professional Photographers must reserve their photos sessions at (link to Photo ticket page).
- Professional Photographers need to provide all their own equipment.
- Professional Photographers are responsible for scheduling their own customers and photo sessions.
- Professional Photographers and their clients can arrive as early as 5PM on that date of their booking, with the session starting at 5:30PM. All photographers and clients must leave the premises no later than 8PM.
- You will be allowed to roam the grounds, though many activities will be closed.
- Farm animals will be available; however, riding or handling of animals will not be permitted.
- You will not be the only photographer on site. There will be multiple photography sessions going on simultaneously. Please be respectful of other photographers and their clients.
- No open flames.
- You may bring props, though they must be approved in advance.
- No family pets, please!
- Barton Hill Farms is a family owned and operated farm, and we would love to share your photography within our social media and website. We respectfully request 4-5 professional photos be sent to [email protected] within 48 hours of the completion of your photo shoot.
Check-in and Entry
Upon entry, photographers will check in with a Barton Hill Farms representative. Photographers will provide a photo ID to be left on-file during the shoot. All session participants must be present and enter as a group.
Television & Other Commercial Work
Barton Hill Farms is a beautiful location for commercial film, television, and still photography. Shoot us an email to discuss your project and for rates and available dates: [email protected]