Austin Fall Festival, Pumpkin Patch, and Corn Maze
Fall Family Fun at Barton Hill Farms!
Join us as we celebrate 10 years of the Fall Festival, Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze and learn why we’ve been named the best pumpkin patch in Central Texas!
Get lost in the 5-acre corn maze. Pick your favorite pumpkin. Catch live music in the Biergarten. Sip a frozen sangria or cold brew. Fire the apple cannons and hop on a hayride.
We look forward to sharing the farm with you and your family!
The 10th Annual Fall Festival, Pumpkin Patch, & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms
Saturdays, Sundays & Columbus Day from September 25 – November 7
Closed on Weekdays
Hours: 10AM to 6PM
The Fall Festival and Pumpkin Patch at Barton Hill Farms is the perfect way to spend a nice autumn day in Central Texas. Our picturesque family-owned farm just outside of Austin lets you experience life on the farm — even if it’s just for the day.
Take fall photos with the family under the cottonwood trees. Pick your very own pumpkins from our beautiful pumpkin patch. Get lost (and then found again) in our 5 acre corn maze. Then take a break, relax on a swing beneath a shady tree, and let the Colorado River wash your cares away.
A day on the farm will soon become part of your family’s annual fall traditions.
The Most Scenic Pumpkin Patch in Texas!
More than just a Farm!
Bringing the family out to the farm? Our semi-private cabanas are the perfect place for a small group to gather. Enjoy the shade and take a break from all the activity! Here’s what a cabana rental includes:
- Reservation of one 12’ x 14’ covered cabana with bench seating
- Total occupancy — 10 people per cabana
- 16’ x 12’ uncovered firepit area
- Half-day rentals
- 10 bottles of water
Barton Hugel Apfelwein & Biergarten
Our latest addition, The Apfelwein & Biergarten, is a special place for our 21+ guests. We offer multiple craft beers and ciders on tap from local breweries.
Overlooking the Colorado River, Barton Hugel is a great spot to hang out and watch the river flow by.
New Menu Items
We’re cooking up some tasty grub on the farm this fall!
- Fried chicken tenders and fries
- Pizza, salad, and kettlecorn
- Family meal deals at all locations
- And more!
More than 30+ Activities!
Coolest Corn Maze
Beer and Cider Garden
TX Live Music Stage
Farm animals in the Texas Pasture
Bee Train Rides
Texas Hayride Trail
Competitive Ball Zone
Wilbarger Village Texas-sized Tree Fort
Texas Jumbo Jumping Pillow
The Colorado River
Food and Drink
The Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze are just the start of the fun things to do. Spend the day enjoying the fresh fall air and activities like:
- Live Texas Music on Saturday and Sunday!
- Going for a bounce on the Texas Jumbo Jumping Pillow
- Trying their hand at archery in Archer’s Corner
- Hanging with the farm animals in the “Texas Pasture”
- Firing the Apple Cannons
- Going for a Bee Train ride
- Taking a Texas Hayride
- Testing their skills at shooting hoops in The Competitive Ball Zone
- Shooting down the Super Slides
- Playing yard games like tetherball, corn hole, and washers
- Climbing and sliding on the Wilbarger Willage Texas-sized Tree Fort
- And more!
Face painting and apple cannons will be available for an extra fee.
Plus, we’ll have live music most days on the TX Live Music Stage! Austin’s famous live music scene stretches to Bastrop and beyond. Let the kids dance all afternoon, and try a two-step yourself.